The New Millennium Tour kicked off and the NYC stop was definitely one for the books.
Chingy, Lloyd, Bobby Valentino, Pretty Ricky, Mario, and B2K graced the stage for a full house at the Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden.
A lot of the attendees had on their best 2000s-inspired outfit as they took a blast to the past, vibing with some of the most definitive artists of that era.
The second night of the tour was filled with a couple surprises including a guest performance by Ashanti, and loads of crowd engagement. The New Millennium Tour is going on until May, so make sure you head over to G-Squared Events for your tickets because it’s only going to get better.
Here are some of the highlights from the NYC stop of the highly-anticipated reunion tour:
1. Chingy brought a fan on stage to do the chicken head dance as he performed his smash hit, “Right Thurr.”
2. Fresh off the heels of Trinidad Carnival, Ashanti joined Lloyd on stage to sing their collaborative effort, “Southside.”
3. There were a lot of women in the building and the Ying Yang Twins provided the vibes for the very much needed twerk session.
4. Spectacular showed off his gymnastic and bedroom tricks at the same damn time. Each member of Pretty Ricky had their solo moment to shine and Spec made sure to show up and show out.
5. B2K took the crowd through all their hits but things got turned up when J-Boog did it for Lil Saint.
6. Omarion reunited with Danielle Polanco to recreate the iconic dance scene from “Touch.”
The post Top 6 Moments of NYC Stop of The New Millennium Tour appeared first on The Source.